King County residents not currently registered in Washington State still have until October 31st to come by in-person and complete their voter registration.
Feeling crunched for time? We can help!
The King County Elections Office is extending office hours and will be operating:
- Monday, October 10, 8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Saturday, October 22, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Thursday, October 27, 8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Friday, October 28, 8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Saturday, October 29, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Monday, October 31, 8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
The Voter Registration Annex in downtown Seattle will be open Monday – Friday, October 24 – 31, from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Don’t forget to check your mail box, ballots will be sent out on October 19th. We can assist you by phone, 206-296-VOTE (8683) or in-person to:
- Get a replacement ballot
- Return voted ballots
- Resolve signature challenges
- Vote at an Accessible Voting Center
But wait, didn’t we just say that voters receive their ballots in the mail? What’s an Accessible Voting Center? Check out next week’s Election Connection for the answer and more!