Well folks, after a whirlwind lead-up, Election Day is over. So, what now? Here are a few things you should know:
- We are still processing ballots! To date, we have received more than 1 million ballots out of an issued 1.28 million. That’s more than an 80 percent turnout, so great job King County voters!
- You can track your ballot with our Ballot Tracker. Plug in your information to see if we have received and counted your ballot.
- If you forgot to sign your ballot envelope or we challenge your signature, we will notify you to provide us with an updated signature and your vote will be counted. You have until November 28th to do this, but it would be great if you could get back to us as soon as possible.
- We are regularly updating election results here. However, our results won’t be official until we certify the election on November 29. We process every eligible ballot for every race until we share final results on November 29.
- Questions about your ballot or the election? Our phone bank is open. Give us a call at 206-296-VOTE (8683).